28 May Get the troubleshooting steps to fix data connectivity issues
Nowadays everyone is using an Android mobile phone. Even we can say millions of people rely on the Android phone because of the multiple applications. Android phones applications made people life pretty easy. Now people can transfer their money to anyone, and they can make a connection with their loved one and so many other things. Because of widely use people are getting so many issues in their Android phone and one of the most common issues is data connectivity issues. If you are one of them then you need to go ahead to fix your data connectivity issue.
When you are getting data connectivity issues, then you will have to face
- Browse websites
- Connect to the internet
- Send and receive multimedia messages
- Send and receive emails
- Load the internet content within the applications
You will need to follow some steps to identify & solve the underlying reasons. Once complete the steps you need to check issue if fixed or not. In case, “not” then you have to continue more step.
- Assure that, your mobile phone data is licensed. You need some features & applications necessitate a data attachment to work correctly.
- You have to access in sprint zone.
- Now, you have to swipe right from the right corner to left corner for opening the device diagnostics.
- You have to check the network:
1- Network connection is in the passed division- The mobile phone should be connected to the Sprint network.
2- Network connection is in the flagged and failed division- you have to update the profile of data.
3- Click on the system updates.
4- Click on the update profile.
3- After completing the update click on OK.
If you want to take more information, then you should join Sprint Customer Service. The support team will provide you all the required information in a proficient manner.